Skills for Rhode Island' s Future (Skills RI) is recruiting Call Counselors for AAA Northeast. Please read more about Skills RI at the end of this job description.
COMPANY: AAA Northeast
JOB TITLE: Call Counselor
LOCATION: Providence, RI
HOURS: 2nd Shift
- Receive calls from customers and provide timely service while identifying correct next steps for customer needs
- Educate customers on services and costs associated with said services
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of call center experience or 2+ years of office administration/receptionist experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to engage customers on the phone while maneuvering through computer systems
- Ability to identify appropriate resolutions to issues/problems
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future website at www.skillsforri.com/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future and AAA Northeast will make the final hiring decisions.
WHY APPLY THROUGH SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND’ S FUTURE
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future’ s team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process.
Skills for Rhode Island’ s Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.